You’ve made it through the second week of the program!
Hopefully the new objectives have been engaging and relevant for you. More importantly, hopefully you’ve started to see some progress with the state of your skin and levels of inflammation.
Even if you haven’t been able to meet all the objectives set out so far, it’s a good time to take a moment and reflect on your progress. Written reflections can help you gather your thoughts and be a good motivator for the road ahead.
Questions to Consider
- Did you feel any progress in terms of your skin?
- What strategies did you use to meet this week’s objectives?
- Which low GI food did you integrate?
- Which raw vegetable did you mainly eat?
- Did you encounter any challenges?
- What was the single most important thing you discovered this week?
This was likely the last week that focused on diet.
I believe it was important to focus on diet at first, to build a strong base. This strong base should help secure any progress made as we move forward.
In the next module, focus is going to shift to stress and anxiety.
Please let me know if you run into any issues with any or have any questions regarding the whole process. You can submit any questions you have over at the dedicated support forum.
Feel free to take the next few days to relax and unwind.
Though you can cheat a little on the dietary objectives, straying too far may undo some of the progress made.
Wish you all the best.