This is the final module of the program and it’s time to wrap things up.
- Increase intake of raw vegetables and low GI foods
- Vitamin A rich vegetables and cruciferous vegetables should be emphasized
- Increase intake of fresh fatty fish and/or plant based sources of omega 3s
- Decrease consumption of packaged foods and added fats (including vegetable oils)
- Never sit continuously for extended durations
- Utilize breathing exercises to reduce anxiety
- Implement tools which can help you regain control of your mood
- Find things that make you laugh and take time to enjoy life
- Reframe stress (this is actually going to be introduced in the bonus week)
Skin Care Objectives
- Keep the skin cool to prevent irritation
- Avoid over focusing on the skin and refrain from excessive interaction
- Establish a minimal skin care regimen
- Focus on maintaining a low skin surface pH and enhancing the skin barrier
- Utilize formulations designed for sensitive skin
Thanks for your support and for your participations.
In the end, I strongly believe that if you implement the objectives presented in this program into your daily habits, your skin will thank you for years to come.
Wish you all the best!