Hope the first week of the program has been interesting and you’re already seeing some initial progress. Though it may have been a little mundane, I believe starting slow is key to long term progress.
Now it’s time for your first reflection which is an integral part of the program.
If your anything like me, you probably hate reflecting and taking notes of your progress. But let me be frank, without taking time to reflect your sabotaging a big part of the program.
Give it a try at-least once and experience the difference it can make.
Questions to Consider
- What sort of progress (if any) did you feel throughout the week?
- Are there any components of the program you found difficult ?
- Where there any specific tactics you used to meet your objectives?
- Was there anything else you added into your first week objectives?
- If you had to pick a single thing that stood out most, what would it be?
- Your weekly reflections are public and anyone can read them
- Writing about your progress in public can help you put things into perspective
- Read through other peoples reflections and take time to interact with others
- Keep discussion respectful and consider each individuals unique circumstances
Thanks for participating and hope that this reflection period proves worthwhile. As always, if you have any questions or issues you can always reach out via the program discussion forum.
Look forward to reading your reflection.
Best wishes for the week ahead and never give up!